frame

Добро пожаловать к нам!

Скорее присоединяйтесь к участникам форума нажав на одну из кнопок ниже!

Войти Регистрация

Добро пожаловать к нам!

Похоже, вы здесь новенький. Чтобы принять участие, нажмите одну из кнопок ниже!

Поздравляем с днем рождения:

Help with Little RP printer

Adriano NocenziAdriano Nocenzi Профиль не заполнен!
Hi All,

I have an issue with FDM everytime i print it fail as the FDM film break and the result is as the pics shown.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Thank You

Комментарии

• Dmitry MedvedewDmitry Medvedew Дмитрий Медведев
    OH Gosh!  Is this slime or something? The first thing to check is the exposure time for the first layers. Can you tell me the parameters for this resin? And what's the resin that you use?
  • Adriano NocenziAdriano Nocenzi Профиль не заполнен!
    Is funToDo standard blend first ten layers 4000ms rest 3800
    отредактировано сентября 2016
    That's the problem! Usually the first layers are highly exposed and it's minimum 15 sec. for the first at least 15 layers. They are called burned layers. It's how it was when I used perfactory. In any cases the first layers have a bigger area and as a result they endure high vacuum pressure when the platform goes up. So that's why they must be very well cured.

In further printing process the connection area is not so big and you need far less time for the curing. But remember that you will need the UV champer for to cure the models to the end aftes tha printing is finished. ok?

Thanks so what's exposure time you suggest?
    15000-20000 ms for the first 15 layers. Try it. It's gonna be all right this time. 
    OK I will and the rest layers?
    No! Fo the rest layers leave it as it is. I'd set 4000 - 4500 ms.  
    OK I will try I will keep you posted
    Hungry for your pictures. Keep me up. Good luck!
    I tried but the FDM was i little damaged, i will try with a new one

Capture.PNG 986.1K
    Adriano, why do you call it FDM. It's not the Fused Deposition Modeling. It's SLA. Rhight? And what happened with your printer? I saw some videos on youtube. Is it really handmade 3d printer?  
    i call it PDMS is my mistake , It's SLA as far as i know is a kit 
    :)Polydimethylsiloxane! Great!

Look, can you maybe capture a video of how you work with your printer? It might be useful for me to help you.
    ok, tomorrow i will make a video, now i'm waiting for PDMS to dry :smiley: 
    This another try from today, it seem that after few layers start to stick to PDMS should i increase the exposure time of the rest? Could be that the PDMS film is too thin i poured almost 8gr? Perhaps the PDMS is not dry completely? If you notice the first layer they come good.

Thank You

BTW. What is it gonna be? The minimum level of PDMS (as i undestand it is the resin) should be 5mm. It's for the vacuum to be. Think I should you to raise the exp. time up to 8000ms. It depends on the resin properties  and the power of the curing lamp.
    the projector is ViewSonic PJD7820HD http://www.projectorcentral.com/ViewSonic-PJD7820HD.htm
    Adriano, I saw that the platform moves up and out of the liquid. It's not good. Add some more material to fill the gap. It's because some air flows under the platform and causes bubbles to appear. And also as I remember from my colloidal chemistry course, every time a thin film ocercomes the surface tension forses which may be really strong. So... just add more material.

отредактировано сентября 2016
    I tried again today, but i managed to stop it before the disaster, it seem like the PDMS is too sticking, as you can see from the new video it does that movement when lift the build plate, plus i notice that print better on one side, see pic, is that because of the same movement?
    Thank You
    Here My setting 

Capture1.PNG 58.4K

Capture2.png 73.8K
    Files to big, SORRY
    Desktop.zip 37.5M
    1/ I see there is a Tilt Value in the settings. Does it tilt the bottom when goes up? As I know in perfactory machines the bottom plate tilts first then the platform goes up. 

2/ I dont see any speed settings for the first layers. Usially the moving speed is very low for them. That's to prevend damage of the PDMS. But anyways it's normal when it is sticking. I heard how my platform even quacks on the firt layers. 

And what are the spots on the second video? Liquid drops?
    spots.JPG 102.6K
    Adriano! Where is the support for your model? Are you trying to build it without supporting pins?

the model need to be printed without support, my machine does not have the tilt VAT, so i need to change that, and as for the spots on the PDMS it seem like the light is too strong kind of melting the PDMS.
    It sometimes happends when it is too mush the power for the projector. The silicon becomes dim in the hot spots. I think that these problems are because this machine is new. And the software is pretty raw. 
    In envisiontec machines it's much more parameters describing the movement of the parts. I

So according to what we have here I propose to low down the speed to minimum. Let's try to complete the first model
    Ok thanks so you suggesting to increase the value of the lift speed? I mixed a new PDMS i made it more thicker to see if it's that the issue
Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы комментировать.

j-DESIGN.PRO

Профессиональное обучение ювелиров, и всех, кто хочет ими стать.
J-DESIGN.PRO — Школа современного ювелирного дизайна
А. Полякова и Д. Медведева
Copyright © 2022 J-DESIGN.PRO

Контакты

info@j-design.pro
8 (800) 1000743
(звонок по России бесплатный)

Мы в социальных сетях