frame

Добро пожаловать к нам!

Скорее присоединяйтесь к участникам форума нажав на одну из кнопок ниже!

Войти Регистрация

Добро пожаловать к нам!

Похоже, вы здесь новенький. Чтобы принять участие, нажмите одну из кнопок ниже!

Поздравляем с днем рождения:

Hello All From Adriano

Adriano NocenziAdriano Nocenzi Профиль не заполнен!
The All of Hi,

I of the this lovely just the join group to this content share and GAIN from you to help some guy, I of'm an Italian of Adriano That the live in Malta, i'm a Dimitry's Student, unfortunately i don't speak Russian but we can use google translate.

I hope to be active in this forum 

Thank You

Комментарии

• Dmitry MedvedewDmitry Medvedew Дмитрий Медведев
    Hi, Adriano! That's great to see you here!

There is no problem to write in english here. Many's of students speak english more or less. Otherwise it's a good reason to start lerning :)

So, if there are any questions about jewellery in common (not only 3D) do not hesistate to post it in this forum. I'll do my best to help you with communication. And soon we're gonna add a google translation plugin here.  :)
  • SvetBarSvetBar Svetlana Barinova
    Ciao Adriano. Benvenuto in questo forum e in questi stupendi corsi. Dmitry è il miglior maestro e di sicuro imparerai molto ai corsi.  Non aver paura di fare le domande, ci sono solo le persone positive che ti aiuteranno sempre. In bocca al lupo in disegno 3D !
  • LesiksLesiks Олеся Захарова
    Ciao Adriano ! Non chi sono problemi parlale con noi nell'Italiano o se si vuoi nello Spagnolo :wink: per me queste lingue meglio di Inglese  :)
  • Adriano NocenziAdriano Nocenzi Профиль не заполнен!
    Thank you/grazie per il benvenuto
Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы комментировать.

j-DESIGN.PRO

Профессиональное обучение ювелиров, и всех, кто хочет ими стать.
J-DESIGN.PRO — Школа современного ювелирного дизайна
А. Полякова и Д. Медведева
Copyright © 2022 J-DESIGN.PRO

Контакты

info@j-design.pro
8 (800) 1000743
(звонок по России бесплатный)

Мы в социальных сетях